Just like books, the internet has become a source of portable magic for many of us.
And to become a trusted online ‘book’ resource of this kind requires quality research, writing, editing and publishing – quality content has become a given.
The next challenge is to manage our ‘social’ in a way that will help us to distribute that content and manage the many conversations and interactions that will result from that. When we do this well, to an enviably high standard, opportunities will present themselves that we could not otherwise have imagined.
Our 24/7 web makes it possible for us to create, share, talk about and respond to each other’s content in a pro-active and creative way. With phenomenal advances being made across all platforms and with new tools, apps and associated technology coming on stream all the time, we have everything we need to make the magic happen.
Sue Cartwright | Raising Profiles
- agliophobian reblogged this from aw-k-w-ar-d
- twisha-maniar likes this
- davidmackintosh likes this
- listenhereyousickfuck reblogged this from booksandpublishing
- captaintorso reblogged this from booksandpublishing
- agreaterhappinessthanthis likes this
- booksandpublishing reblogged this from suecartwright
- aw-k-w-ar-d reblogged this from suecartwright
- suecartwright posted this